MANAGEMENT BOOK OF THE YEAR - THE NO. 1 BESTSELLER
Monkey Management: How managers achieve more in less time
- Achieve leverage! Don’t work harder, work smarter!
- It is not about working more, it is above all about working differently
- Ask yourself: What would my perfect workday look like?
ABOUT THE BOOK
"In an entertaining form that is based on the everyday practice, Dr. Edlund summarizes the most valuable experiences for you, which are based on his work with 35,000 managers."
In this book you will find out:
- What strategies employees use to re-delegate their monkeys (= problems, questions, tasks) to their superior.
- How you, as a manager, can prevent from falling into this dangerous monkey trap.
Dr. Jan Roy Edlund
- One of the most popular top management trainers of Europe.
- Educated in St. Gallen and Harvard.
- High competency, gained through 20 years of experience with 35,000 managers.
- Managing Partner of Human Resources International AG – a Swiss consulting company in the area of soft skills.
- Long-term industrial experience, gained through more than 100 consulting projects.
- Developer of patented methods and tools on the topic Leadership & Change Management.
- Internationally in demand, with exclusive customers from Europe, America, Asia and Africa.