In a lecture on his best-selling book, “Monkey Management – How managers achieve more in less time”, Dr. Edlund takes up new aspects of the leadership topic of re-delegation. In a systematic manner, and using numerous tools and concepts from everyday practice, Dr. Edlund shows how successful managers are able to focus on strategic tasks, while leaving the everyday details of business operations to the employees. In his keynote speeches, he likes to introduce his listeners to the “World of the Apes”, bringing them in a humorous manner to an “aha experience”. Possible events for lectures and keynote speeches are:
5 success factors of a keynote speech:
- Top keynote speeches provide impulses that can change your life!
- At the end, the public is enthusiastic, inspired and motivated!
- The speaker is among the worldwide leading experts in his subject area!
- The keynote speech fits perfectly with the event and its public.
- A perfect keynote speech lets the minutes flash by!
Monkey Management as a motivating lecture
Lecture on the bestseller "Monkey Management - How managers achieve more in less time"
- University lunch (lecture during the midday hours)
- Evening forum (lecture after work)
- Lecture at a management congress
Monkey Management at your major event
Are you an event agency, or are you planning a major event and looking for an excellent keynote speaker?
You are an event agency, or you are planning a major event and are looking for an excellent keynote speaker on a topic, that will be met with enthusiasm by your customers? Based on his decades of experience and his work with more than 35,000 managers, Dr. Edlund will make a highly competent and impressive presentation of the topic “Monkey Management – How managers achieve more in less time” on your event stage. Based on examples from everyday management practice, and through the use of path-breaking solution tools, Dr. Edlund moves his public and motivates them sustainably.